Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, "5.1 Stream States Push Requests"

I also suggest removal in the github issue. Only negative to this is we may
lose the original meaning the statement was intended to convey. Unless the
original meaning is lost or overly complicated it may be good to preserve.
Suggestions welcome.