Re: Comments about draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16 : Connection reuse

Hi Aeris,

As you've discussed with Ryan and Adam (on spdy-dev) I don't really think
there is a problem with the specification here - it requires that the
connection be considered authoritative for the request.

Neither Firefox nor Chrome support TLSA so the h2 stacks don't consider it
in the authoritative determination. In each case an extension can provide
some of that functionality - but as in this case it appears that the
extension, and likely the extension framework too, aren't quite up to date.
I'm happy to work with you in the mozilla bug tracker or network mailing
lists to close the gap in the best way for your extension.

-Patrick