Re: Browser display of 403 responses bodies on CONNECT

Le Mer 24 juin 2015 12:03, Adrien de Croy a écrit :

> I think the problem scenario is the active network attacker between the
> client and the proxy.
>
> Since the client to proxy connection is not secured,

This is another thing that will need fixing sooner rather than later

> It does seem a shame that all the millions of real corporate proxy users
> need to suffer because of paranoia over a vanishingly small possibility
> of an active network attacker.

Let's be honest here, the current setup is intended to punish users that
use proxies, and nothing else. Otherwise 511 would have gotten some
traction.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot