From: Daniel Migault [mailto:daniel.migault@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:14 AM
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Cc: Cyrus Daboo; Barry Leiba; lear@cisco.com; draft-ietf-tzdist-service@ietf.org
Subject: Registering New Prefer Header

Hi,

We would  like to provide recommendation on how to proceed to register a new Prefer Header and get expert review for that new header. Would you agree with the following text:

BR,
Daniel

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>
DANIEL MIGAULT
Researcher
Research

Ericsson
8500 Boulevard Decarie
H4P 2N2 Montreal, Canada
Phone +1 514 345 7900 46628
Mobile +1 514 452 2160
daniel.migault@ericsson.com<mailto:daniel.migault@ericsson.com>
www.ericsson.com<http://www.ericsson.com>

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: Ericsson Canada Inc., registered office in Montreal. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>