Re: Proposed HTTP SEARCH method update

It might be useful for someone to profile the HTTP SEARCH draft to show a use case that people can see the trade-offs.

That way we can see an example of some details.

I think SEARCH is sufficiently defined in line with the template established by the other HTTP methods. Over defining at this level can cause more problems than good.

I have something in mind if people are interested.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
phil.hunt@oracle.com