Re: [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC7233 (4358)

FWIW, the editorial change I would suggest here would be to end the
sentence after "one or more parts of the selected representation".
The trailing " that correspond to the satisfiable ranges found in the
request's Range header field (Section 3.1)" is irrelevant to the response
(and is specified elsewhere).

....Roy