Re: Overhead of HTTP/2 Stream Management.

Sorry, I formatted it as a request, this would be more proper:

HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content (or some custom status code if you want to be
original)
(other headers MAY be necessary, probably not, original response will
likely have anything)

FFFF
65535 bytes of data