Re: Overhead of HTTP/2 Stream Management.

On Sun, Apr 05, 2015 at 01:08:28PM -0700, Max Bruce wrote:
> The way HTTP works though, we don't need streams in such a conventional and
> TCP-like way. We only need multiplexed packets to carry data over, so just
> associate request/response pairs with an ID, and allow server push via
> server sending the request path in a header too.

Would you please describe what you call "packets" here and how you associate
them with a request/response pair, and when a request/response message has
begun, when it is finished, when it is certain that a "packet" from an
aborted response is to be ignored, etc ? I think you'll come to a solution
pretty similar to what was obtained here in the end.

Willy