Re: Linking a cookie to an IP address is a very bad in 2015...

user-agent: the change of user-agent should be noticeable after its restart;
when it changes without a restart you have a serious security problem,
e.g. some badware is setting "general.agent.override" in Firefox;

IP-address: with mobile devices you have to distinguish something;
as long as your device only changes the location in small distances, so
that it stays inside the same mobile network operator,
the IP-address remains the same, because this is handled some layer below;

when the mobile network operator or just the ISP cuts the connection
after a specified time, e.g. every 8 hours,
then this would be the same as a reboot of a normal computer and there
it is not a good idea to be
able to go further inside the session, that was active before shutting
down the computer ...
(think of an electronic banking session, which is a little bit more
sensitive than just
looking around anywhere e.g. youtube)

think of what can happen, so that you bring the "login-page" instead of
going further in the session;
I'd bring the login-page when one of the following changes:

source-ip:source-port
user-agent

but not, when you notice a change of the following:

screen resolution
client-time, except there is a defined timeout of e.g. 15 minutes