Re: Linking a cookie to an IP address is a very bad in 2015...

let me ask it different:  where is the Session ID, is it part of a
http-header, part of a html-header, a session-cookie, or is it part of
the URL itself that is requested?

the second: two ident configured hosts behind NAT do not differ neither
in the user agent nor in the IP address; they only differ in the source
TCP-port ...