Re: Reviving discussion on error code 451

451 Forbidden for Policy Reasons

Covers all the cases but distinguishes itself from 403.

And add an optional new header for details ... since it surely will need
to be parsable to give end user value, we can now spend our effort
designing at least the structure of the value.

Given that 451 is already in use based on earlier reports, I think it
better at least document usage.

I also dislike adding a new header association with an existing response
code.