Re: FYI: HTTP/2 temporarily disabled for Google websites

On a related note, HTTP/2 draft-14 has been remotely disabled in
Chrome Stable because of the same issue.  We anticipate re-enabling
early January.  (This does not affect other channels or command line
flags, which can still be used for interop testing.)

Cheers,

Bence