From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05.txt
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tim Bray and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status
Revision:       05
Title:          An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
Document date:  2014-12-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          4
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status
   code for use when resource access is denied as a consequence of legal
   demands.

The IETF Secretariat

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)