Re: Improving the state machine

Well, the state diagram is essentially a fantasy either way: like TCP with
CLOSE_WAIT and TIME_WAIT left out, and don't even mention CONTINUATIONs!

But other than than old lost battle.... I think the send/recv
clarifications are good ones.    Not such a big fan of the use of the word
"either", which looks like it applies to the frame type and not to the send
or recv.   Maybe "send/recv" would be better than "either".

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*