Re: #645: Privacy impact of connection coalescing

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
wrote:

> > h2 bits are e2e
>
> That is wrong. Any h2 intermediaries will likely be varying the RTT
> based on work being done for unrelated clients traffic. Stream windows
> may also be scaled down/up at each hop depending on the various hops
> capabilities. The way the h2 spec is written intermediaries have to do
> a *lot* of transcoding work to pass traffic around.

heh. true enough.

My assumption was that anyone concerned enough about rtt measurment to
consider it as part of the security consideration would only consider a
tunnel through an intermediary :)