Re: ALPN ID for HTTP/2 interop

Dang,  wish I had read the WG this morning before work.... have just
updated jetty-9.3.S to support protocol aliases, so our current impl is
recognised as both h2-14 and h2-15.  Our client only sends h2-14

Oh well, the alias mechanism will probably be handy when we go from h2-16
to h2

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*