Re: 9.2.2, Rough Consensus, and Working Code

> On 6 Nov 2014, at 6:11 pm, Jason Greene <jason.greene@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Undertow has our first implementation. It implements draft-14, although is fairly new code. I added it to the wiki. Not sure if there is anything special we should be doing outside of that.

Great! If you can expose a public endpoint and leave its details on a wiki page (linked from your entry, like others), that would be wonderful. Instructions for setting up a test server / client are also good, of course.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/