Re: #612: 9.2.2 requirements

Martin,

Based on the TLS mailing list discussion, it sounds like there is serious consideration of keeping the PSK suites, which as I understand it do not support AEAD (but I am not a TLS expert, so I could easily be mistaken...)

Again, it makes perfect sense to require support for a known good cipher suite that will be in TLS 1.3 so that each endpoint is assured of being able to interoperate with the other using a known good cipher suite.  It does not make sense to forbid other cipher suites to needlessly complicate interoperability with existing clients and servers and ensure a slow adoption of HTTP/2 because of the resulting confusion, problems, and slowdown.