Re: Updated 9.2

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:41:48 +0200, Martin Thomson
<martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've updated my pull request to include some of Greg's editorial
> feedback, as well as collect the input from the last few weeks of
> discussion. It's still a relatively small section, but we've done a
> lot of talking and this is hard to get right.
>
> These are the changes of note:
>
>  - All of the TLS usage restrictions only apply to TLS 1.2 (TLS 1.3
> won't permit all these things anyway), except the SNI requirement

The fact that it is not possible to connect to domain-less servers with
secure HTTP/2 is hidden pretty deep, and will probably come as a surprise
to some people. This is not new, and I'm only worrying on behalf of other
people, so perhaps this is a non-issue.

/Martin Nilsson