RE: Updated 9.2

> I suggest that we've explored all avenues for consensus on this topic, and will defer to Mark's judgment.

Yes, I think we have identified the gap :-).  Even with all the discussion, we are still -1 on this proposal.  Our feedback isn't changed in that we believe the TLS section should be "MUST implement, SHOULD use."

Thanks!!

-Rob

Well, I tried.  My preference was for MUST NOT retry, and I think that others are more firmly in favour of that.  You won't settle for anything short of MUST retry, despite there being actual attacks that enables.

I suggest that we've explored all avenues for consensus on this topic, and will defer to Mark's judgment.