Re: Straw Poll: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

My preference is not to switch back it for implement simplicity, but I
agree that  it does not have
a  good compression effciency  for a dynamic header not to be encoded in
one byte intexed header rep.

I think the current number of static header entries is enough too large
compared to the frequencies
  to be referred.  If we reduce a number of static header entries, it
would be have a more chance for
a dynamic header to be referred in the index less than 63.