Re: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

I'm a +1 on this.

The data thusfar shows that the current scheme significantly underperforms
the previously designed scheme when the headers to be used are not in the
current static set.

The complexity of adding an int to an int is low.
The amount of CPU necessary to add an int to an int is low.

The difference in performance in the non-idea case is large.

-=R