Straw Poll: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

Thanks, Jeff.

I see people have already started to respond to this.

Everyone else, please do the same — if you think this needs more discussion, please do so, but I think we’re at a point where people can just state their preferences.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/