Re: SETTINGS frame - not documented as peer-to-peer only

I think the real issue here is that SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH and the
proposed SETTINGS_WEBSOCKET_CAPABLE are really end to end settings
rather than just peer to peer. You need both endpoints and all
intermediaries to support them for them for them to be used, and at the
moment we have no way of discovering this. All you can really do is
attempting a push / websocket connection and hope it works.

All other settings make sense as peer to peer settings, but I really
don't think these two do.

Stuart