Re: Frame size errors

On Sep 24, 2014 12:59 AM, "Matthew Kerwin" <matthew@kerwin.net.au> wrote:

> On 24 September 2014 02:31, Martin
> Just a question on specific word usage: where you have "A ... ​frame of a
length other than ..." I'd have used "... frame with a length ...". It
hints a bit more strongly that the "length" to which we refer is the field
-- which, as was mentioned in a thread a while back, is actually the length
of the payload, not the length of the frame per se.

I'm ok with that. To be honest, this probably isn't my best work, since I
hadn't slept in more than 24 hours when I did that. I'll fix it up, unless
you want to give me a PR ;)