Re: 9.2.2 Cipher fallback and FF<->Jetty interop problem

Martin,

Apple's TLS implementation provides API to get/set the list of cipher suites but makes no guarantee or statement about the order being significant.  So to be honest I don't know whether the ~900 million iOS and OS X clients out there will be able to play the cipher suite games needed to opportunistically establish a HTTP/2 connection and gracefully fall back to HTTP/1.1 - will report back when I have something more definitive...