Re: 9.2.2 Cipher fallback and FF<->Jetty interop problem

From: Stuart Douglas <stuart.w.douglas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:57:21 +1000
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
CC: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I also think that this should not be in the HTTP2 spec, and looking the
WG's HTTP2 charter I think that is explicitly listed as being out of scope:

Explicitly out-of-scope items include:
* Specifying the use of alternate transport-layer protocols. Note that
it is expected that the Working Group will work with the TLS working
group to define how the protocol is used with the TLS Protocol; any
revisions to RFC 2818 will be done in the TLS working group.

Stuart