Re: 9.2.2 Cipher fallback and FF<->Jetty interop problem

On 5 September 2014 10:29, Simone Bordet <simone.bordet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could not find any discussion in the mailing lists about what
> ciphers to include or exclude, so can you please provide context about
> when there was a consensus to choose these particular ciphers ?

There was a discussion in Zurich, where we had a large contingent of
TLS folks.  That was where the original decision was made.  You can
find issues that track the decisions on github.  There was also a
discussion around cipher suite choice at the last two meetings.  All
of that should be minuted (and in recordings).

There are a few different things we're talking about here, but if you
want to talk about ciphers, then #498 is probably most appropriate.
#318 is the meta issue.  You can see #357 relates, as well as many of
the other ones here:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+TLS