Re: h2 priority

This conversation is quickly becoming unproductive and diverging from the
technical issues.
Please refrain from venomous speech like 'follow you and your little red
wagon'.

If you have a different opinion, state it.
If you have a constructive criticism, say it.
If you intend to stir the pot for other reasons, please shut the hell up.

-=R