Re: Alt-Svc alternative cache invalidation (ext#16)

Ah, of course.  Having different data models between the header and the
frame
seems like it will be unfortunate and lead to more complicated
implementations.
If we're going to allow multiple Alt-Svc header targets, it seems like we'd
want
something similar for the frame, especially if we have full set replacement
semantics which seems potentially easier to reason about.

Could we alter the ALTSVC frame to allow for multiple targets within
the frame?  Or have a flag of "more ALTSVC follows" to allow a series
of the frames in-sequence for the same origin?  Either would bring
the two back in alignment.  The latter seems more annoying from
a state machine perspective.

       Erik