Re: HTTP/2 and Pervasive Monitoring

Greg - please have a read of the BCP, which says some things that are very similar to your statements.

No protocol effort can claim to “solve” it — it would be ludicrous to say we could — but by the same token, we can’t (as per the BCP) bury our heads in the sand and not consider the PM-related consequences of our protocol design.

 (I think we’re in violent agreement here)

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/