Re: Static Table Entries

Well even if say content-type: text/html is used 10% of the time, isn’t it
good to have one of these rather than having an empty entry. I am not
proposing enumerating all the combinations, its just to replace the
content-type: empty-string with an entry with non-empty string value. So
for values different from text/html you can still use the index with a
different value, but for text/html you can just refer to the entry.

- Saurabh