Re: Header Table and Static Table Indicies Switched

Looking at request on an internal upload API that 12 internal header fields:

On the first request I measure no change in compression efficiency
(not surprising as all header names are unique so nothing is being
reused).

On the second request I measure a size reduction of 8% when switching
the header table to occur before the static table.