Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5 Extending HTTP/2

I would expect the host information to be passed in the Host: header, e.g.:

    OPTIONS * HTTP/1.1             HEADERS
    Host: www.example.com   ==>      + END_STREAM
                                     + END_HEADERS
                                       :method = OPTIONS