Re: :scheme, was: consensus on :query ?

Added the comment there:

> https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/12

I'd been under the assumption that http-scheme-over-TLS would only be
allowed over HTTP/2? We should make this crystal clear. For example,
if Alt-Svc "h2" is used to move http up to TLS then if the TLS fails
to negotiate HTTP/2 then the client must fall-back to HTTP/1.1 over
clearntext.
Similarly, it should be crystal clear that https scheme must never be
allowed over cleartext (h2c or http/1.1).

Does this cover the issues above here?