Re: Recovery from decompression failure (was: Re: Cost analysis: (was: Getting to Consensus: CONTINUATION-related issues))

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:36:52 +0000
To: Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>
cc: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, David Krauss <potswa@gmail.com>, Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>, Jason Greene <jason.greene@redhat.com>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, Ilari Liusvaara <ilari.liusvaara@elisanet.fi>
In message <433d5bebc78f46e793b0ea2855124d9f@BL2PR03MB132.namprd03.prod.outlook
.com>, Mike Bishop writes:

>There are no HPACK opcodes sent from decompressor to compressor, [...]

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the case you were talking about.