Fwd: [apps-discuss] Last Call conduct redux (Was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05.txt> (A NULL MX Resource Record for Domains that Accept No Mail) to Proposed Standard)

FYI - the “main” IETF list has had some… interesting back and forth recently. Pete’s points might also be useful to note here.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message: