Re: consensus on :query ?

Well, hopefully we'd be hard pressed to find many real world examples of
passwords in the query string, but there are many examples involving API
keys and authorization tokens. These, fortunately, tend to have a greater
entropy than passwords but are still quite dangerous. Whether separating
them out to a new :query field makes them more vulnerable, I have no idea.
Would be interesting to test.