Re: Getting to Consensus on 1xx Status Codes (#535)

Julian's proposal has the problem of allowing for/requiring headers which
are not flow controlled, and with no restriction on the number.
That makes me feel uncomfortable, however, if that could be reasonably
addressed I'd be comfortable supporting it.
Use of HEADERS in this way would potentially preclude other uses of
intermediate HEADERS, and would complicate the current spec.

I still feel support for 1XX is mostly unnecessary for H2, so option #2 (as
I understand it) is preferable.
-=R