Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5 Extending HTTP/2

> The only problem there is the added delay.  A client can't open a
> websocket in the first flight.

So I plan to allow the client to start an opening handshake without knowing
that the HTTP/2 connection is capable of WS.
If it is not capable of WS, the client may retry connecting with the native
WS.
To do so, the server must know the capability when the handshake request
arrives.