Re: #539: Priority from server to client

On Jul 16, 2014, at 19:50, "martin.thomson@gmail.com" <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you can convince more people than David (our chair being the
> ultimate person you have to convince), then I'm happy to take a pull
> request.

It sounds reasonable to me.

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.