Re: #537: Remove segments (consensus call)

Because h2 is being designed as http only (as it is chartered to do), then
the only way that other semantics are going to be able to transit the h2
web is by making themselves look like http semantic!    Otherwise they will
be back at some 85% level because of intermediaries that don't accept
extensions and/or can only handle http semantic.

This is precisely the kind of protocol misuse the charter also asks us to
fix.

charter fail I think!

cheers

PS. if we fix HOL blocking, then http over h2 is a much more flexible
semantic for carrying websocket like semantic as things like long polling
will work much better.   But it will be very hard for a client to work out
the best transport to use as it does not really know if h1 or h2 will be
used or if it is better to try websocket.

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>