Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01.txt

In message <CABcZeBPo9NScd4bLfxJEyMWvQYn6Si0jfbsh-g3-fhcmoMW4GA@mail.gmail.com>
, Eric Rescorla writes:

>This seems like a forward-looking statement. I'm addressing it's current
>truth value, and as I said, I believe that's not currently accurate.

Standardization is a forward-looking activity.

If we want to implement something like what I outlined in the future,
we should start to pave the road for it now.