Re: Call for Consensus: Frame size (to address #553)

In message <CAEn92To2LmVGwqR1uqW_Z45w6ejjpHG8CfmOf6HPN6qnXv0+OQ@mail.gmail.com>, Johnny Graetting
er writes:

>I'm not that interested in talking about lightbulbs

But the WG certainly is, it's in our charter to support non-browser APIs.

>People mis-configure software all the time. This is a foot-gun. Ex,
>consider an admin for a deployed service who "tunes" their load-balancer
>configuration to require smaller frames because they heard that'd improve
>latency.

How is that different from him "tuning" anything else while being
an idiot ?  Specifically, how is it different from him doing the same
idiotic thing to HTTP/1 today ?

Please come up with a serious and detailed example where this will not
just work out of the box ?