Re: PRIORITY extension

I've been doing interop with a spdy proxy that doesn't implement priority -
its way worse than h1. Click on a download and try and load a new page -
the page blocks on the download :)

These are just inherent properties of the protocol that can't be separated.
Frankly, alt-svc should be considered a basic property too because of the
load shedding problem associated with the h2 connection handling.