Re: #557 Intra-Message HEADERS frames was: Striving for Compromise (Consensus?)

I'd tend to agree that re-using HEADERS for intra-DATA is possibly
confusing, but there will likely be use-cases.  (There was a thread that
discussed this around two months or so ago --- it gets more interesting for
when the END_* flags come into play.)

As for "semantic" mapping to HTTP/1.1, chunked encoding extensions are the
best match.  ICAP has one defined, and I'm aware of at least one
proprietary chunked encoding extension used for hop-by-hop data integrity.