Re: Fragmentation for headers: why jumbo != continuation.

Doh!  Not offlist.  Apologies for predictions of sinking titanic -
hopefully we will land a compromise. But I think I've expressed pretty much
all of that publicly before anyway.

As I said, I don't think I can see any will in the WG for such a radical
change, so if there is any interest in discussing this, please respond
privately as I think there is enough bandwidth consumed here already.

regards