Re: Large Frame Proposal

OK, so keep the stream ID at 31 bits.

I cannot see that similar arguments do not apply to length. There are
already use-case for 64KB headers, so a 16b frame size is only just big
enough for them today, so we have zero room for growth and there are some
headers already larger than 64KB, so we are cutting off some users.

I can't live with 16 bit length.

24 bit minimum for me.

regards

--