Re: Large Frames, Continuations, Flow Control, and changing HPACK

Apparently I wasn't clear enough... I'm +1 on having a >16k header frame
size but have no particular number in mind. Greg's proposal re: frame size
seems reasonable. I'm +1 on Jeff's proposal to drop the reference set, but
do not believe it goes far enough.

- James