Re: Large Frames, Continuations, Flow Control, and changing HPACK

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 11:39:02 +1000
Cc: Cory Benfield <cory@lukasa.co.uk>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com>
Everyone,

I think we're getting very close to consensus on Greg (et al)'s proposal, so clarity here would be appreciated.

Please be specific about what you like about this proposal --

a) Getting rid of the reference set (Jeff's "1", maybe "4") is a good idea, and complementary to Greg (et al)'s proposal
b) This complete set of changes is a preferable alternative to Greg (et al)'s proposal
c) Don't know, need to talk more.

Thanks,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/